DcentraLab is a hub of web3 projects, currently, we have 3 different protocols live, and more are on the way. We are hiring a talented SEO Specialist to join our team and work horizontally across all our projects. You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities, such as content & keyword strategy, supervising our copywriters, technical SEO (with a dev team at your disposal to execute tasks), and link building; pursuing the goal is to increasing rankings on all major search networks. If you're excited to be part of a winning team, DcentraLab is a great place to keep learning and grow your career.
- Develop a 360 SEO strategy for each one of the websites
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on current and newly developed code
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization
- Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement.
- Monitor daily performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance.
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement a link-building strategy
- Collaborate with others within the marketing department to manage SEO strategy
- Supervise the writing of the website content, including blog posts and page descriptions.
- Update content and website links for maximum optimization and search engine rankings.
- At least 2 years of experience in successfully developing and executing SEO campaigns
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO
- Knowledge of keyword research
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with Webflow is a plus
- Experience with other aspects of marketing, such as customer growth and promotion, is a plus
- Experience working in crypto or crypto knowledge is a plus
What we offer
- A brilliant opportunity to grow your career & work with a fun, fast-paced & growing company.
- Personal responsibility with a ton of autonomy
- Remote working or from our offices in Tel-Aviv (Israel) or Belgrade (Serbia).
- Flexible working hours around your needs.
- Part-time contract (which could be extended to full-time)
- Competitive salary
DcentraLab is creating an ecosystem of on-chain products designed to accelerate blockchain mass adoption, produce value, increase transparency, and lead the decentralized revolution.
Working in DcentraLab is a fantastic opportunity, you will learn various technologies. As well as being part of an interesting expanding ecosystem, take an important role in the growth, and success of the company.
Our company consists of people that are always striving to the highest standard of professional work, meticulousness, and attention to detail. Each team has a hard-coded personality of willingness to always learn new things, even if they are hard, take ownership, and be prepared for everything that is coming.