Director of Cyber Security
We are looking for a specialist in cyber security to join our team. Our ideal candidate needs to have a mix of artistry & technical expertise. As well as to be skilled, dedicated & constantly one step ahead of the hackers and organized criminals.
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Location: Tel-Aviv / Remote
If you don't meet 100% of the requirements below - that's okay, nobody's perfect! We believe in hiring people, not just a list of skills. We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited about coming to work every day
Skills & Qualifications
- Good level of English (Good written and verbal communication skills)
- Experience in cryptocurrency & blockchain ecosystem
- Strong IT skills & knowledge including hardware, software, and networks
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of IT systems
- Experience developing penetration test systems for crypto companies/projects
- Experience in finding security bugs in bug bounty programs of crypto products/projects
- A forensic approach to challenges
- A deep understanding of how hackers work and the ability to keep up with the fast pace of change in the criminal cyber-underworld
- Ability to seek out vulnerabilities in IT infrastructures
- At least 1-2 years of relevant work experience
- Metrics-driven marketing mind & eye for creativity
- Fluent level of English (written and verbal communication skills)
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent practical experience
- Fast and agile thinker, with the ambition & hunger to learn new stuff every day, and excel
- A strong eye for detail and a passion for clear communication
- Strong organizational, and time-management skills, and the ability to multitask, and able to manage your time to meet deadlines
- A team player & capable of working independently
Responsibilities / What will you do
- Seeking to build in security during the development stages of our various crypto projects/ dapps
- Looking for vulnerabilities and risks in hardware and software
- Building internal security testing tools for penetration testing etc...
- Running bug bounty programs with the communities of the various projects
- Finding the best way to secure the IT infrastructure of the organization
- building firewalls and various protection layers into network infrastructures
- constantly monitoring for attacks and intrusions, and building monitoring and alerting layers across the implementation stack of the organization and the various projects
- responsible for closing identified threats/attack vectors, either independently or in collaboration with other developers
- identifying the perpetrator and liaising with the police if necessary
- Liaison with 3rd party providers of cybersecurity services for the org and DcentraLab projects.
- Writing marketing/business development/internal content on the security features and handling of cybersecurity within the organization and the DcentraLab projects.
Dcentralab is creating an ecosystem of on-chain products designed to accelerate blockchain mass adoption, produce value, increase transparency, and lead the decentralized revolution.
Working in Dcentralab is a fantastic opportunity, you will learn various technologies. As well as being part of an interesting expanding ecosystem, take an important role in the growth, and success of the company.
Our company consists of people that are always striving to the highest standard of professional work, meticulousness, and attention to detail. Each team has a hard-coded personality of willingness to always learn new things, even if they are hard, take ownership, and be prepared for everything that is coming. Join us!