We are looking for an experienced product manager to join our team and lead with us the future of our products. Our ideal candidate needs to be someone who really understands the business needs of our customers, has a strong eye for details, and enjoys seeing a successful software implementation being adopted.
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Location: Tel-Aviv / Remote
If you don't meet 100% of the requirements below - that's okay, nobody's perfect! We believe in hiring people, not just a list of skills. We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited about coming to work every day
Skills & Qualifications
- Good level of English (written and verbal skills)
- At least 1-2 years of product management, or UI experience
- Leadership skills with the ability to work as part of a team
- A strong eye for detail and a passion for clear communication
- Strong organizational, time-management skills, and ability to multitask, and able to manage your time to meet deadlines
- A team player & capable of working independently
- Ability to perform multiple tasks ranging from project management to coaching other team members
- Basic design skills
- Experience managing an implementation team is highly desirable
- Strong experience scheduling, preparing presentations and status reports
- Proficient in design and UI tools
- Experience in cryptocurrency & blockchain ecosystem & DeFi
- PMP certification preferred
- Fast and agile thinker, with the ambition & hunger to learn new stuff every day, and excel
Responsibilities / What will you do
- Assign and manage a wide range of product specification tasks
- Clearly communicates task priorities, helping personnel adjust workload as needed
- Prepare project plans/schedules
- Monitor project and/or personnel performance, to ensure technical, schedule, and budget goals are met or exceeded
- Search the industry latest development, and analyze the competitive landscape
- Create product documentation and tutorials
- Develop strong customer relationships with senior leadership as a ‘trusted advisor’ for project management
- Interact frequently with the team, management, and customers to define project requirements and identify solutions consistent with defined terms, methodology, policy, and regulations
- Set performance goals for the project team or work unit and create weekly and monthly status reports
Dcentralab is creating an ecosystem of on-chain products designed to accelerate blockchain mass adoption, produce value, increase transparency, and lead the decentralized revolution.
Working in Dcentralab is a fantastic opportunity, you will learn various technologies. As well as being part of an interesting expanding ecosystem, take an important role in the growth, and success of the company.
Our company consists of people that are always striving to the highest standard of professional work, meticulousness, and attention to detail. Each team has a hard-coded personality of willingness to always learn new things, even if they are hard, take ownership, and be prepared for everything that is coming.