QA Automation Engineer
We are looking for a QA automation engineer to join our team. Our ideal candidate needs to be an experienced QA automation engineer. Their professional experience includes testing web applications, and coding in Java/Python. As well as to excel at collaborating with globally distributed teams, and be able to drive quality initiatives throughout the organization.
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Location: Tel-Aviv / Remote
Skills & Qualifications
- Excellent level of English - speaking and writing skills
- 1-2 years of experience in manual testing
- 2-3 year of experience in automation testing with solid coding skills for designing and implementing various automated solutions
- Experience in coding Java or Python
- Previous experience with GUI / API / Web automation
- Excel in implement the software architectural requirements
- Experience with source control systems, preferably Git - Must
- Develop and automates tests for software validation
- Ensures the high quality of the system, and enhance the regression test coverage
- Results oriented, self-learner, problem solver with 'can do' attitude
- A team player & good communicator
- Experience testing in public clouds such as AWS, Azure and Google Cloud
- You have experience working in a Product company with an Agile development process
- Familiar with infrastructure for scalable deployments and CICD processes (GitLab CI, ECS, Cloudformation, Lambdas)
- A strong eye for detail and a passion for clear communication
- Strong organizational, time-management skills, and ability to multitask, and able to manage your time to meet deadlines
- A team player & capable of working independently
Dcentralab is creating an ecosystem of on-chain products designed to accelerate blockchain mass adoption, produce value, increase transparency, and lead the decentralized revolution.
Working in Dcentralab is a fantastic opportunity, you will learn various technologies. As well as being part of an interesting expanding ecosystem, take an important role in the growth, and success of the company.
Our company consists of people that are always striving to the highest standard of professional work, meticulousness, and attention to detail. Each team has a hard-coded personality of willingness to always learn new things, even if they are hard, take ownership, and be prepared for everything that is coming.
Share this position