Solidity Developer (On-site Tel-Aviv/ Belgrade)
We are looking for an expert Solidity Developer to join our core team. This role will present the developer with exceptional challenges and rewards in developing the most cutting-edge products and protocols in crypto. We are developing the underlying technologies for a few groundbreaking products in crypto and expanding our solidity and protocol team.
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Tel-Aviv / Belgrade
Qualifications & Skills
Required programming languages and frameworks:
- Should understand how to perform automated code coverage and migration tests leveraging best-in-class methodologies
- 3+ years of experience as a Software Engineer or developer
- 1+ years of production-grade experience in writing and delivering Solidity Smart Contracts
- 1+ years of production-grade experience in Dapp development
- Be constantly keeping up to date with the latest tech updates
- Deployed multiple running contracts on the Ethereum Blockchain
- Written test cases for all your developed smart contract functions
- Firm believer in blockchain technology and the decentralized revolution
- Passion for building smart contracts and decentralized applications
- Possess the ability to deliver clean, optimized, and testable code
- Previous experience with zk-rollups, zk proofs, SNARKS, STARK based rollups
- Fluent level of English (written and verbal skills)
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in computer science or related field
- Experience in cryptocurrency & blockchain ecosystem
- Experience developing cross-chain bridges
- Experience developing secondary marketplaces
- Experience developing orderbook dex marketplaces
- Experience developing NFT platforms
- Working on L2 zk-rollups based on Starknet/Cairo
- Fast and agile thinker, with the ambition & hunger to learn new stuff every day, and excel
- A strong eye for detail and a passion for clear communication
- Strong organizational, time-management skills, and ability to multitask, and able to manage your time to meet deadlines
- A team player & capable of working independently
- Ability to work on long-term projects within a decentralized team
- Writing complex Smart Contract architectures and components to implement the various product verticals supported
- Optimizing solidity and protocol level code for speed, efficiency, and gas costs
- Developing typescript (client protocol) and python (backend protocol) for Solidity interfaces. As well as extensions and modules for outward-facing applications
- Developing deployment methodologies and frameworks for complex smart contract architectures
- Developing and deploying l2 implementations of complex smart contract architectures
- Own the entire smart contract workflow including testing, deployment, monitoring, alerts etc..
Dcentralab is creating an ecosystem of on-chain products designed to accelerate blockchain mass adoption, produce value, increase transparency, and lead the decentralized revolution.
Working in Dcentralab is a fantastic opportunity, you will learn various technologies. As well as being part of an interesting expanding ecosystem, take an important role in the growth, and success of the company.
Our company consists of people that are always striving to the highest standard of professional work, meticulousness, and attention to detail. Each team has a hard-coded personality of willingness to always learn new things, even if they are hard, take ownership, and be prepared for everything that is coming. Join us!