We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to join us in our mission to make our products network easy, fast and fun to use, and lead mass adoption in the crypto space. Our ideal candidate needs to be with great talent and a quick learning curve. should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. UI/UX Designer responsibilities include. To be successful in this role, you. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Location: Tel-Aviv / Remote
If you don't meet 100% of the requirements below - that's okay, nobody's perfect! We believe in hiring people, not just a list of skills. We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited about coming to work every day
Skills & Qualifications
- Good level of English (written and verbal skills)
- At least 1-2 years of experience in UI/UX (suitable both for juniors and experienced designers)
- Portfolio of design projects
- Up-to-date knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. XD, Figma, and InVision)
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role - a plus
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- Ability to gather user requirements, design graphic elements, and build navigation components
- Fast and agile thinker, with the ambition & hunger to learn new stuff every day, and excel
- A strong eye for detail and a passion for clear communication
- Strong organizational, time-management skills, and ability to multitask, and able to manage your time to meet deadlines
- A team player & capable of working independently
Responsibilities /What will you do
- Design UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look. Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables)
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with engineers
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
Dcentralab is creating an ecosystem of on-chain products designed to accelerate blockchain mass adoption, produce value, increase transparency, and lead the decentralized revolution.
Working in Dcentralab is a fantastic opportunity, you will learn various technologies. As well as being part of an interesting expanding ecosystem, take an important role in the growth, and success of the company.
Our company consists of people that are always striving to the highest standard of professional work, meticulousness, and attention to detail. Each team has a hard-coded personality of willingness to always learn new things, even if they are hard, take ownership, and be prepared for everything that is coming. Join us!