Job Location: Tel AvivJob Type: Full-time, HybridSalary: Commensurate with experienceJob Description:We are a fast growing startup in the web3 industry, located in a convenient location Tel Aviv (Including parking), seeking an experienced Bookkeeper to join our team. The ideal candidate will have 3 to 5 years of experience in high-tech companies, experience in Priority ERP system, and very good English communication skills.Responsibilities:
- Manage all aspects of bookkeeping, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, and bank reconciliations
- Prepare monthly financial statements and reports and trial balance.
- Maintain accurate records of financial transactions and ensure that all financial data is properly entered and reconciled in the Priority ERP system
- Manage vendor relationships and process payments in a timely manner
- Ensure compliance with all tax regulations and financial reporting requirements
- Collaborate with other departments to support business operations and financial goals
- Support the company’s finance team in other ad-hoc duties as required
- 3 to 5 years of experience in high-tech companies
- Experience in Priority ERP system is a must
- Very good English communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel (Advantage)
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance preferred but not required
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid work model
- Convenient location with parking
- Getting experience in the fast growing Web3 & blockchain industry
- Flexible work hours
If you are an experienced Bookkeeper with a passion for the fast-paced world of web3 and a desire to join a dynamic and growing startup, we want to hear from you. Please apply with your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are the ideal candidate for this position.
Share this position
Subscribe for updates
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.